Pages

Thursday, June 21, 2012

To Hate or not to Hate


We are Paradox


          


            I am at the point in my journey where I am encountering some uncharted territory, uncharted in the realm of RISE.  Yet, another variable involved that I unfortunately didn’t prepare myself, is opening up to the world and unexpectedly receiving a negative reaction.  I have entered the word of the shark infested water that is a hater.   Within this new landscape, I have witnessed the reflection of my own ego and past starring back at me.  I’ll get back to that in a moment.  First things first…what is a hater?

            I think we all know what and who a hater is, but for the sake of arguments let me attempt my perspective…which is another way of saying…my opinion.  A Hater is someone who expresses a profound dislike for another’s opinion, worldview, and actions.  Can we agree upon this?  I sure hope so.  This explanation is a very straightforward, yet vague and objective definition.  Shall we dig deeper…ok. 

At the very core, a hater is someone who is so frightened and pathetically sad with in the life they are leading in this world.  They are crippled by that internal voice of self degradation unable to answer the call of their internal bliss.  How can one answer such a call when they are overcrowded with self doubt?  It is a concept that they resonate the word impossible with.  Frustrated and jealous, they viciously lash out at any who are a contradiction to their own failures as a person.  The longer a person remains in the perceptional world as a hater, they become more of a victim to their own inadequacies.  This depressive and morbid cycle is only strengthened as they continue to project such inadequacies onto the illusion of an external enemy.

I know what some of you may be thinking; such a harsh assessment of another human being.  Furth more, isn’t my description a precise example of said assessment.  I would answer that question with an obvious “YES”  I share such harsh tones not in an attempt to describe those that have been hating on RISE or myself.  I am using this braod definition in order to describe who I am.  Yes, I am a “hater”.  I have been one in the past, I fall into the pattern from time to time in my present, and I work to be free of that self victimization for my future.

At this moment in time, I feel a sense of clarity to make an attempt to describe my life as a hater.  For far to long, I bought into my own fear and insecurity and built a shrine to my life as a victim.  Through dedication and hard work, I refortified my shrine, by buying into the idea of an external enemy or reason for my own failures in this world.  The truth is, as the video above expressed, there are no external enemies.  There is only a projection of our own maladjusted suffering.  Thankfully, this pattern of behavior is not void of correction

            As human beings, we have infinite opportunities to evolve and transcend from such a one sided frame of mind.  We are paradox.  We live in light and darkness, as well as we live with frustration and contentment.  It does all come back to choice.  The only obstacle that stands between freedom and victimhood is our own perception.  It takes patience and compassion of self to be present within the vast world of our own thoughts.  Let us not forget that we choose which thoughts you nourish in building such a world view.  I invite all who read to walk the path of personal observation.  In the end…it is up to you to choose to hate, or choose to love.



2 comments:

  1. I don't want to be a hater.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mikey-tee-toos, we are all haters. Its part of the process.

      Delete