Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

The Big Shift



I feel a crazed quickening has possessed me: bedazzled by my own madness, as this rare feeling engulfs me.  I have fallen in or been lifted up into this overwhelming calmness that has set my flesh ablaze. In every moment and every breath I am embraced by a beautiful and terrifying exuberance.  As if I am caught in a ravenous entanglement of blissful rapture with my souls one true counterpart.  I feel brand new as If I am walking the last mile to my inevitable death, knowing that it is not the end…but the true beginning. 

This is so new, but frustratingly familiar.  Have I been here before?  Is this a resonance of how I felt before, when I left home and walked with Cross-Walk America?  I want to say yes, but I know that would be a lie.  Still, this is so familiar.  Is it that I almost reached this point, only to let it slip away by falling back into the banal manufactured way of life that was ordered to me?  How can I ignore this?  How do I return to a way of life I feel I am breaking away from?  Its all just a state of mind…a state of being.

Everywhere I go, I feel the obviousness of connectivity.  With the people I see I want to release an explosive showering love onto them.  In every set of eyes, I see truth, and hope they feel it as well.  I am in love with every soul, rhythm, and flow.  I have been enchanted and transfixed on the stasis of this moment.  I sometimes fear that I will lose this, knowing that my orchestrated anxiety is what will rob me.   Desperately I want to share this with others, knowing that my words are much to feeble and would serve only to muddle what I wish to convey.

I think I know how to hold this.  It seems much too simple of an activity to have much merit, but it seems to be my right way.  I can’t share this feeling within some mechanical theoretical rhetoric.  These abstracts, which by most part are passed off as fluff, seem to be evolving…and evolving at an ever-rapid pace.  At least this seems to be the case for me.  It is as if through out my entire life I have been unaware of this phenomenon or the abstract have been wrapped within a gestation period slowly growing into something much more.

I am terribly sorry if my sad simplistic way of communication is crippling my point and only confusing and nonsensical.   The contradiction of admitting that it can’t be explained while still making the brutal attempt is not far from my mind.  My purpose is to act as a pseudo explorer and report on my finding.  The main premise of that report is this, “THERE IS ANOTHER WORLD OUT THERE!”  It exists jus below & above the horizon point of your own perception.  Every treasure that you sought to acquirer to ensure the fulfillment of joy in life has been with you in every moment of your voyage.  You are the vessel that can carry you to the new world.

Pay no mind to both the internal & external voices of judgment.  There is no one person that has the intellectual or spiritual real-estate of concrete truth to dispute what I am saying.  The life we live, and how we live has been taught to us through repetitious self-proclaimed rationalism that has built a worldview on the emptiness of opinion.   There is no reason why we should allow this to brand of model building to continue.  Furthermore, it is the individual who is responsible for their change.  You do not need another consent or validation to experience the world & life the way in which your true self needs.  To do so is lazy and a determent of self.  I know very well, that what I proclaim is difficult and daunting to many.  It still is for me. Through compassion, creativity, and eagerness for adventure; there is no limit of the places you and the experiences you will have.



No comments:

Post a Comment